100% factory supply breakfast dining table and chair
1.Outdoor table and chair set poly rattan
2.Lounge with 5cm waterproof cushion
1.Why ALLWELL? We are professional direct manufacturer in outdoor furniture for more than 10 years, we provide high quality commercial resin patio furniture canada with best price and outstanding customer service. 2.Shippment. Usually by sea, we can provide shipping service also. 3.How about MOQ? 40’HQ container mix 3 different items. 4.Are your products only for breakfast dining table and chair outdoor use?
They're suit to indoor and breakfast dining table and chair outdoor. They can be used for living room, garden, beach, restaurant, coffee shop,hotel etc.
5. Payment Terms. 1) T/T with 30% deposit in advance .The rest of 70% payment shall be received after shipping date,and shall be received fully within 7 workdays after the buyer receive a of the bill of loading. 2) L/C For massive production order on commercial resin patio furniture canada, the payment terms could be negotiated further.